Sunday, April 15, 2012

Announcements


Announcements have been my life the last few weeks. I've been busy doing wedding as well as graduation announcements. We specialize in custom photo announcements, and our most popular are 5x7 double sided. Even though this is a site for the Wedding business, I'm putting the graduation announcements I've done because they can easily be converted into a wedding announcement. When we design these, we will sit down with you and discuss what you like, and then design 3-4 different variations for you to choose from.

Breanne & Kevin
These two are one of my favorite couples! I was super excited when they wanted us to do their invitations as well as their photography. When I met with Breanne, she was really laid back about the design. She likes multiple photos with swirls or a floral design, and one of their colors is blue, so here's what I came up with for them to look at and choose from.












Amanda & Jeremy
Amanda had a very specific invitation in mind. She wanted a large photo with the text on the side. When we did their engagements I took several photos that were off set to facilitate the design. Her inserts are a simple clean design that I've used for several of my couples.






Kathryn & Steven Invites
For Kathryn and Steven, they had an exact invitation that they wanted. Kathryn emailed me the example and I reduplicated it with a few tweaks to make it their own.